Google Nexus 7 was built to bring you the best of Google in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand. With over one million pixels in your hand, text is sharper, HD movies are more vivid and gameplay is smooth and dynamic. Plus, it supports Bluetooth and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connection for transferring media files, apps to Nexus 7 wirelessly. However, some users are having some issues with connecting to a WiFi network. Here we list a few common problems and offer the solutions.
1. How to set up WiFi on Nexus 7 tablet
Google Nexus 7 tablet provides WiFi wireless networking technology to access Internet. To use Wi-Fi, you need to connect to a wireless access point or hotspot. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to enable Wi-Fi on your Nexus 7 tablet.
a. How to Turn Wi-Fi on and connect to a Wi-Fi network
* From the home screen of your Nexus 7 device, touch Settings and then select Wireless and network.
* Touch the Wi-Fi check box to enable Wi-Fi on your tablet. Then your Nexus 7 will start searching for available Wi-Fi networks.
* Touch a network name to connect to it.
b. How to Add/join a secured Wi-Fi network
* Touch Add Network in the Wi-Fi settings screen.
* Enter the SSID name and then touch Save. Continue reading